Re: Status pages (was Re: gnome-control-center branch?)

On 5 Jul 2002, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> It's not a public data, I mean, you should look at CVS,
> vicious-build-scripts and cvs commits to know exactly the branch we are
> using.
>
> I think that the main change now it's easy. If it's a gnome-2-0 branch,
> it's the correct one. If it's a gnome-2-0-0 branch it's a dead branch so
> you should change it to HEAD or gnome-2-0 (if it exists).

I've done so now to translation-status.xml. bonobo-activation, eel, gedit,
gnome-control-center, gnome-media, libbonobo, libbonoboui, and nautilus
have had their gnome-2-0-0 branches switched to HEAD by me in this file.
None of them had any gnome-2-0 branch as far as I could see.