Re: Status pages (was Re: gnome-control-center branch?)

El vie, 05-07-2002 a las 12:21, Christian Rose escribió:
> On 5 Jul 2002, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > I was busy those days and the status pages update is not ready because I
> > had no time to do it (no time to finish the update == no time to update
> > the branchs).
> >
> > I was trying to upload the new status pages on Monday. I'm working on
> > the new pages since a month ago or so.
> >
> > I asked you to update the branchs for me because the lack of time.
>
> Did you? In that case I misunderstood. Sorry. Where can I find current
> branch info?

It's not a public data, I mean, you should look at CVS,
vicious-build-scripts and cvs commits to know exactly the branch we are
using.

I think that the main change now it's easy. If it's a gnome-2-0 branch,
it's the correct one. If it's a gnome-2-0-0 branch it's a dead branch so
you should change it to HEAD or gnome-2-0 (if it exists).

Cheers.