Two problems with translations

   Hello!

I'm having two problems... One with Glade and the other with
gnome-control-center

As for the glade problem... I did this...

cvs -z3 checkout -r glade-gnome2-branch

Translated the pt.po file. When I do

cvs -z3 add pt.po

I get this error

cvs server: cannot add file on non-branch tag glade-gnome2-branch

But I can update existing files... Sorry for updating ChangeLog stating that
I was commiting new Portuguese translation... Didn't expect no to be able to
do it.

I know I'm not the only one having this problem because I requested in IRC
channel for Mentos to do the add for me and he was also not able... The
#glade channel was dead the few times I went there...

Any reason for me not being able to add new file? Any help on this?

As for the gnome-control-center... This was already spoken here. I also have
the problem. I Checkout the module, update pt.po and I have a fully
translated file. But on the status page (unstable) I have many untranslated
and fuzzy strings. So, I update checkout and run inttoll-update and all is
translated... Strange, no? Any help on this?

Thank you for reading. Have fun!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"