Re: [gnomeicu-support] Prepared for release

Hi,

Your not the first to report this.. I have just fixed it.. It should be in
the release... I simply add the cr to the crlf to make it DOS style...
(what icq expects)... 0.96.1 used to work that way and and I stripped it
out when moving to the new protocol...

But I have no Mac user to test it on.. please update to the latest version
from CVS and tell us if it works..

Olivier