Re: [gnomeicu-support] Prepared for release

Hi

Aside from the problems reported so far. I have put together a release
candidate on my website and marked CVS HEAD to 0.98.1-RC1. link:

http://www.patricksung.com/files/gnomeicu-0.98.1-RC1.tar.gz

We will try to find out the problems if we can have more extensive
reports. (such as the versions of the client on the other side, and even
best, packet dumps are all gladly accepted ;)

Patrick