[Fwd: Re: POTFILES.in in elysium download]

I'm forwarding your question to the gnome-i18n list.

Hey,
How are binaries distinguished in the same source tree? The capplets
and elysium-download itself should probably have different resulting
.mo files. This seems like a good idea to me, but I don't know how to
do it. Also, does putting oaf files in the POTFILES.in cause them to go
in the same .mo as well, or what? This is confusing to me and I'd like
to know what to do for real.
On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 14:30, Christian Rose wrote:
> Hi! When I run "intltool-update -M" in elysium-download HEAD, I get:
>
> --
> The following files contain translations and are currently not in use.
> Please
> consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/
> directory.
>
> capplet/capplet.c
> mime-capplet/elysium-file-types-capplet.c
> src/GNOME_Elysium_Download_Shell.oaf.in
>
> If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
> POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this
> list
> of left out files has been written in the current directory.
> --
>
> Where should these files be added? POTFILES.in or POTFILES.skip?
>

> Cheers,
> Christian

Rodney Dawes
dobey at free.fr