Re: String freeze is coming, please check POTFILES.in andPOTFILES.skip

lör 2002-02-16 klockan 05.16 skrev Christian Rose:
> According to dotplan, February 18th is string freeze day.

Also, most applets need to be fixed to use ui files for their popup
menus (or dynamically build the strings) to allow marking them for
translation. The mixer applet is fixed, but all the other ones need
fixing, I think. I don't have the time to do it before the freeze, cause
I'm going away for the weekend, so it would be great if someone could do
it before the freeze.

Note that the translated strings won't show up because of a bug in
libpanel-applet, but the strings will be marked for translation.

/Richard