Re: status pages

Please, don't use status pages until I announce its reactivation

We have several problems:

1.- high load at widget.gnome.org (so I have disabled the regeneration)
2.- Absurd status data (for example 200% translated and things like
that)

I'm working on new scripts that will fix those problems and give us more
features. I will try to upload them to cvs.gnome.org next week.

Sorry :-(

P.S.: The gnumeric status is correct, it has been branched, but it's not
updated since last week.