status pages

Hi!

I am a little puzzled about what is going on wrt our status pages.
They are outdated. The stable page is from saturday and the 2.0
pages are a week old.

Furthermore I do not understand some of the things there.
Christian mentioned that you can see percentages above 100.

I also see gnumeric on the 1.4 page and on the 2.0 page, and to
my knowledge they should be the same but there are several
hundreds of messages of differences. Why is this?

Kind regards
keld