gtranslator 0.39.2 string freeze heated -- activity...

I did just break up the string freeze and added a GUI syntax
highlighting controlling pref to gtranslator.

Maybe I'll also do some other stuff (salvation of this middot issue!) in
the next time (heh, prac. Botanic exam is coming, but this hackery
shouldn't take long time), so that the string freeze and release date is
now out of current state.

Compendum: gtranslator could be released next weekend -- no current
string freeze, if one comes (usually a week before the release), I'll
let you know....
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>