Re: Absurdity in GTP status pages

Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas@online.no> writes:

> Could this be caused by counting/not counting the header as a msg? I
> think there's a discrepancy between what msgfmt shows and what emacs
> shows when editing the po files too...

Editing PO files Emacs tries to keep track; works wuite good as long as
no plural entries are involved.  For some reason Emacs counts every
counts every msgstr([0-9])? entry.

msgfmt 0.10.37 seems to add one fuzzy too much; msgfmt 0.11 does this
correctly.

Please, send example files to me where msgfmt and Emacs/po-mode report
different statistics.  Please, use them from gettext-0.11.  Short
example files preferred.

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o