gtranslator release 0.39.2 (TUE) coming...

Some of you might have even noticed it, gtranslator's development is currently offline, but though all the resting bugs, problems, currently, gtranslator's current CVS sources are ready for a release 0.39.2 (TUE).

I dunno when to do it, but you'll have about a week for updating/doing your translations, as I want to release it next saturday or so (after main exams and before my chem. exams), so you should go ahead and update your translations.

gtranslator itself resides in the main GNOME CVS repository in the module "gtranslator"; but if you want to get just the pot file without handling/fiddling with CVS, you can also get the current "gtranslator.pot" file from:
http://www.gtranslator.org/remote-po/gtranslator.pot
PS: Sorry if anyone gets angry about HTML mails, but well, I'm no CS/Math student, so keep with it.
PPS: Anyone wanting a currently a bit desperate Evolution user ('address book + 'calendar)?
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>