Re: Sv: Language name translations

What happens with all (for example) Spanish locales?

We have only one general translation "es" but gdm defaults Spanish to
es_ES that is only correct for Spain but not for Chile (es_CL), Mexico
(es_MX), Argentina (es_AR), and many others...

How could be it done to work correctly?

All those locales could be named "Español (Spanish)" but they are not
the same thing...

Ideas?

Solutions?