Re: adding translator manager source to gnome-i18n cvs

fre 2002-12-27 klockan 15.54 skrev Marius Andreiana:
> Several people have asked for tmanager source, which is running at
> http://gnomero.sourceforge.net/tmanager/, to use it locally.
> I'd like to add it in cvs to gnome-i18n/tmanager, so it can be improved
> in a single place. How do others feel about it?

Having it in gnome cvs sound like a nice idea, in my opinion. I don't
know if the gnome-i18n module is the best place for it, though. I think
in general we want to use gnome-i18n for translations, pot files,
glossaries and the like, in short translation-related stuff that isn't
applications and doesn't fit anywhere else. Keeping gnome-i18n small
will reduce everyone's checkout time for this module.

Application sources are better suited in their own cvs modules. That
way, the people interested in that application can check it out
seperately, and it can be branched and version tracked and so on on its
own. Opinions?