Re: adding translator manager source to gnome-i18n cvs

On 27 Dec 2002 16:54:47 +0200
Marius Andreiana <mandreiana@rdsnet.ro> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Several people have asked for tmanager source, which is running at
> http://gnomero.sourceforge.net/tmanager/, to use it locally.
> I'd like to add it in cvs to gnome-i18n/tmanager, so it can be
> improved in a single place. How do others feel about it?

 That would be really cool, since whatever extensions we do, can be
put back for reuse.
 Thanks for it.

Regards,
Karunakar

--
Hating people is like burning down your house to get rid of a rat -
Anon

* Indian Linux project, www.indlinux.org          *
* Indic-Computing project, indic-computing.sf.net *