clock format translation

Hi Guys,
	I've just added two new strings to the panel.
They allow the translator to change the date/time
order of the clock. See #100547.

	They appear in the po file as:

#. translators: reverse the order of these arguments
#. *              if the time should come before the
#. *              date on a clock in your locale.
#.
#: applets/gen_util/clock.c:193
#, c-format
msgid ""
"%s\n"
"%s"
msgstr ""

#. translators: reverse the order of these arguments
#. *              if the time should come before the
#. *              date on a clock in your locale.
#.
#: applets/gen_util/clock.c:200
#, c-format
msgid "%s, %s"
msgstr ""

	Let me know if there's a problem with this.

Good Luck,
Mark.