Two Vietnamese teams?

>From the teams page on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html, it seems that we
have somehow ended up with two Vietnamese teams.

I'm not sure why that's the case. There's no point in having two
different teams for any language; that's just silly. And if one team is
dead, there's no point in still having it listed.

Going back into the archives of this list, I found
http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2000-November/msg00007.html
and http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2002-April/msg00034.html.
It seems from these announcements that the different teams cannot
cooperate and that there is a difference in activity. Is this still
true? In any case, we should probably try to solve this and have the
efforts somehow merged into one team.