Re: New team leader for Danish team

>From following the CVS logs it definately seems that Ole is
the person providing most Danish translations.

If I am somehow missing something here and Keld can prove me
otherwise, then please do this before wednesday.

Christian, if I haven't told you otherwise before wednesday
please go ahead and add Ole Laursen as the official
maintainer.

Cheers, Kenneth

-----