Re: New team leader for Danish team

sön 2002-12-15 klockan 23.28 skrev Keld Jørn Simonsen:
> On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 11:21:31PM +0100, Ole Laursen wrote:
> > I've been the defacto maintainer for the Danish translations of Gnome
> > for quite some time now, so I've arranged with Kenneth Christiansen
> > that he leaves the position as team leader for the Danish team.
> >
> > So the information on
> >
> >   http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
> >
> > should be updated to
> >
> >   Ole Laursen - olau at hardworking dot dk
> >
> >   Oversættelse af Gnome - http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/gnome-translation/
>
> Or please list myseelf as the leader for the Gnome translations, I also
> have done a lot of translations for Gnome.

Hmm. Could you please sort this out yourselves? I'd rather avoid an "I'm
the maintainer. No *I* am" kind of discussion/flamewar.

In the meantime, since Kenneth, the current Danish team coordinator, has
approved Ole as the new coordinator I'll update the teams page with Ole
as the Danish coordinator (Kenneth please confirm).