Re: Please replace (C) with © in copyright notices

On 12 Dec 2002, Christian Rose wrote:

> ons 2002-12-11 klockan 23.27 skrev Christophe Fergeau:
> > > But I'm not aware that any such modified latin layouts exist which
> > > includes all iso-8859-1 characters for anything besides the
> > > Swedish/Finnish, Danish and Norwegian keyboards.
> >
> > For what it's worth, AltGr+Shift+c gives a © on a French keyboard layout
>
> Oh, excellent! Didn't know that. Thanks.

It is in any case really simple to get / change if you have xkeycaps.
select the key you want it to be on, select which combination (on its own,
shifted, mod-shifted, shift + mod-shifted), then select latin1 and scroll
down to copyright. After that, 'write output' will tell you all the
following step 8-)

> Christian

	Sander

	There are voices in the street,