Re: Please replace (C) with © in copyrightnotices

ons 2002-12-11 klockan 17.23 skrev Ole Laursen:
> > How do you insert this character? Unfortunately, this character isn't
> > present on most keyboard layouts. You can however use the GNOME
> > character map and many other similar applications to insert this
> > character. And the fastest way is of course to copy and paste this
> > character from already existing messages.
>
> Also, at least for the Danish keyboard layout, X supports pressing
> 'Alt Gr' + 'c' to give © although no Danish keyboard displays the c in
> circle on the 'c' key.

Yes, that's thanks to Keld's modified layouts
(http://std.dkuug.dk/keld/xkb_latin1.html) that was included in XFree86.
But I'm not aware that any such modified latin layouts exist which
includes all iso-8859-1 characters for anything besides the
Swedish/Finnish, Danish and Norwegian keyboards.