Korean

I was wondering what has happened to Korean language name in Korean on
http://www.gnome.org/i18n/. From all what I can find on the web, it should
end in U+C5B4 HANGUL SYLLABLE EO (and I had submitted it this way), but it
is now ending in U+B9D0 HANGUL SYLLABLE MAL. Which is the correct one?

roozbeh

--
Roozbeh Pournader               | Sometimes I forget to reply to emails.
Sharif University of Technology | Some other times I don't find the time.