String freeze brakes and the status pages

   Hello!

Doing two different subjects on the same mail because I'm short on time. My
aplogies... :)

About the string freeze being broken all the time... Following a mail (was
it from Maaras?) that said that most people don't comment breaks on this
list... Here goes my (pt team) position. If string freeze has to be broken,
there is nothing we can do about it. So, let it happen. The thing that I
think should happen is, every time a break is done, gnome-i18n should be
noticed and the "breaker" should state on the notice when it will build new
distribution packages, so that translators have time to update the po files.
This way, the fix would go in along with the fix translations. And the
timeframe should be about 2 days. Warnings 1 hour before building a new dist
are useless.

The secound thing... What happened to the status pages? Local pages aren't
generated since 14th August 4h00 and some of the global pages since 14th
same hour, other 15th 16h30.

OK. My 1 euro cent on the string freeze break subject is given.

Have fun!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"