Re: Language names in their own language

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> I was wondering who's the right person to contact to add the language
> names in their own language to the page at:
>
> 	http://www.gnome.org/i18n/
>
> Many look missing.

Indeed, many are missing, and this is just because people haven't provided
the name of the language spelled in the language itself for these
languages.

This page is available in CVS, but if you can fill in any of these empty
spots, please send me a mail and I'll put it in.
Please remember though that the name should preferrably spelled with HTML
entities (HTML unicode entities is fine). Look at the page source if you
are uncertain about how these look like.

A similar thing also affects gdm -- if your language name isn't spelled
natively in the gdm language list, it's just because noone has provided it
yet. You can log a gdm bug with how your language name is spelled
natively, and the gdm author will most likely fix this soon.