Re: gedit string freeze breakage
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: gedit string freeze breakage
- Date: 14 Aug 2002 16:34:57 -0500
On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 03:52, Christian Rose wrote:
> I don't know much about this change, maybe it's more trouble reverting
> it (I'm attaching a diff of this change), but if further string changes
> are expected, please branch gedit for gnome-2-0 or be more careful about
> changing strings, or please at least give notice to translators on
> email@example.com immediately after the change was committed.
Given that the change was in HEAD rather than in the gnome-2-0-0 branch,
does the string freeze apply?
] [Thread Prev