Re: gedit string freeze breakage

ons 2002-08-14 klockan 10.52 skrev Christian Rose:
> According to what I know, the string freeze is still in effect.
> It seems this change in bug-buddy broke it by changing one message and
> adding a new one (or at least translators were not informed about this):

Hmm, the above should obviously say "gedit" and not "bug-buddy". Sorry.

Thanks to Richard Hult who was so kind as to note that I failed to
replace "bug-buddy" with "gedit" everywhere when using the previous
report as template(*). ;-)

Christian

(*) Dunno if it's a bad sign of itself when it has become convinient to
use a template for freeze breakage reports...