reporting problem on original strings

Hello all,

While translating gdm2, I found this:

[~/gnome/cvs/gdm2]
[kov]@[beterraba] $ rgrep 'turing off' *
daemon/gdm.c:       gdm_info (_("%s: Root cannot be autologged in, turing off
automatic login"), "gdm_config_parse");
daemon/gdm.c:       gdm_info (_("%s: Root cannot be autologged in, turing off
timed login"), "gdm_config_parse");

I have write access to CVS, but I know we're on string freeze... I would
think it is okay for me to just go and fix the problem on gdm.c and commit
the change, as it is not a substantial fix, and then report the freeze
"breakage" (well, people would only need to emacs $lang.po& and press tab
on the new 'fuzzy' entry, so it's not that bad). Is it ok?

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org> * <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>