redhat-po

Hi,

I added cvs.gnome.org:gnome-i18n/redhat-po to hold .pot/.po files that
diverge from upstream for some reason; at the moment the only thing I
expect to put there is control-center.pot because we have some patches
that change strings. I'm going to wait until 2.0.1 is released though
to update our package then put in the pot file.

I believe I may have said earlier that we would ship gnome-terminal
HEAD to get the select-an-encoding feature; I now believe we will have
to punt this feature due to lack of time, so we will use the gnome-2-0
branch of gnome-terminal. I don't really want to punt the feature but
don't see it happening at this point.

If you're interested, remember there's also a redhat-menus module on
Red Hat's CVS server that can be translated.

Thanks,
Havoc