Re: difficulties with Gnome Translation

On 27 Apr 2002, Christian Rose wrote:

> > 3) check them in to the different module/po one by one ..
>
> As translations are usually worked upon one by one by a single
> translator or independantly by several translators, they are usually
> never completed at the same time. So I don't see why you have to commit
> them by the same time, just commit them one by one as they are finished.

Well, this assumes you translate application by applicatio instead of
working on the strings. if instead you just work on a set that is the
untranslated strings in gnome, and it passes through review, then this is
not really true any more.

> Christian

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding