Re: CFT (Call For Translations): 1.4.1

On 22 Apr 2002, Carlos [ISO-8859-1] Perelló Marín wrote:

> I will try to put online GNOME 1.4 translation status this week.
>
> Cheers.

Using old scripts or new ones? If time is critical, then probably
the old one is preferred IMHO (I have run it in my box and it
still works fine). But is the off-by-one error fixed? That's likely
related to the setting of the machine used to run script, and I can't
find anything wrong within the old scripts themselves.

Someone I know has added support on new status.c to generate pages
for individual teams. I haven't checked it yet, but seems it is
OK to put into production.

Comment?

--
Abel Cheung