GpsDrive is in Translation Project now [Was: Translators forGpsDrive wanted]

> Maybe, the Free Translation Project can help you (cf. my signature).  We
> have the possiblity to mark translation as "external" -- thus you are
> not force to process already available translations (de, da, nl, fr,
> es) through the robot.

I just received email about the fact that gpsdrive has been
imported under Translation Project. If Karl were not to do
this, I'd recommend gpsdrive be imported to gnome-i18n/.
But since it has already been incorporated into TP, we can
treat it as experiment, to see if gnome/gtk software and
TP can play nice with each other :)

Abel
--
Abel Cheung