Re: The new status pages (was Guikachu 0.10 is to be released shortly)

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 07:00:01PM +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> En sáb, 2001-09-29 a 18:35, Keld Jřrn Simonsen escribio:
> [...]
> > > >

> > > done... but I don't see diffs at Spanish pages. It's as "big" as
> > > before...
> >
> > I see the change you have made, you removed "p" -
> > I was talking about removing "strings" that occurs 3 times in each line.
> >

> I have done it already, please review
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/extra/es.shtml

Yes, I see. It does not reduce it much, it is dependent of the
headings. I printed it and it became quite long too. Anyway if you
reduce the headings it should work, and it is up then to each language
how to deal with it. I think it is a minor point. Thanks for
all your work on the tables, it really gives at least me some
new life to do some work again on gnome translations.

Kind regards
keld