Re: Obsoletes in extra status

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 07:32:18PM +0200, Ole Laursen wrote:
> > Only da.po is in gnome-i18n side. If PO-Revision-Date is taken into
> > account, the one in gnome-i18n is more updated. Better let those
> > different translators resolve the matter themselves?
>
> OK, I'll sort out the problem with the da.po file and nuke the
> directory.
>
> > PS Keld, the one in gnome-i18n is from you.
>
> I wonder how it went there. Probably a mistake, in the galeon module I
> have a newer version which I updated a couple of days ago. Keld, is it
> OK with you if I nuke the directory right away?

Ye, please do. I only engaged in this because I saw that the danish
galeon was outdated, but now I understand that this only means
that there is a newer .pot file, and the actual translation may
be quite new afterall. And I have found out that Ole is pretty active
on galeon, so I will keep away from that.

Kind regards
Keld