Re: Obsoletes in extra status

> Only da.po is in gnome-i18n side. If PO-Revision-Date is taken into
> account, the one in gnome-i18n is more updated. Better let those
> different translators resolve the matter themselves?

OK, I'll sort out the problem with the da.po file and nuke the
directory.

> PS Keld, the one in gnome-i18n is from you.

I wonder how it went there. Probably a mistake, in the galeon module I
have a newer version which I updated a couple of days ago. Keld, is it
OK with you if I nuke the directory right away?

--
Ole Laursen
http://sunsite.dk/olau/