New team for Portuguese [pt_PT] (again)

   Hello, again

Almost a month has passed by since I announced here my wish to take over the
Gnome transalation for pt_PT.

As far as I knew, there was noone working on it, the team listed on the GTP
site doesn't exist for a year or so and noone during this month talked on
this list about being at work on a pt_PT translation.

So, I would like to know if I can start working on the pot files and
building a small web site to put the link on the status page.

For those that missed my initial introduction, and want to know, I'm a 26
male from Portugal (Lisbon). Work as an IT consultant for a big five
company. I've been using Linux since 97 (although I'm no expert) and doing
translations since 99.

Did the 1st KDevelop i18n to pt_PT. Passed my work to the KDE i18n PT team
when KDevelop was included on the KDE release. Then did some GDP howto
translations for the Portuguese Documentation Project (POLI), wrote some
magazine articles and docs. Currently also doing the GnuCash i18n for pt_PT.

Have fun!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"