Upcoming Procman release

Hi all. Just a warning that I want to do a release sometime soon - say
roughly Wednesday. I'll just wait for translations to update and then
release.

For those who don't know what procman is - procman is a gtop replacement
(process viewer, system monitor) that is much nicer than gtop. It
resides in gnome CVS under the procman module. A home page is here
http://www.personal.psu.edu/kfv101/procman

If you find any i18n bugs file a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org. Procman is
approaching a 1.0 release so please let me know if there are any bugs
affecting translations.

Thanks to all who have provided translations.
Kevin