CVS account

Good day,

I am the coordinator of the Bulgarian translation team. For various reasons
by the time we first started the team I didn't get a gnome.org account so
that I can integrate my changes directly. Now we have a complete
translations of some modules in an external to gnome.org CVS repository and
I think that the translation project suffers from that. Therefore I would
like to request a CVS account for gnome.org. My hope is that by doing this
more people will get exposed to the project and activity will increase.

Please advise me on what I need to do.

Thanks very much,
Pavel

--
Pavel Cholakov - PGP/GPG - 7083 7FEE DFAF CDDB 56BF  8415 A372 46D8 A787 E950
Bulgarian GNU/Linux Society  -  http://linux.zonebg.com & http://www.bgIT.net