Dutch translator of the GIMP

Hi,

This is a short note to introduce myself. I am currently the
translator for the Dutch strings of the GIMP. As I understand it,
GIMP translations are now coordinated by the GTP. I am not sure to
whom I should send future revisions, but I will contact Sven Neuman
(the unofficial GIMP coordinator) about this, as he is the one who
has commited my translations in the past.

I am subscribed to the mailing list of the Dutch team of the
Translation Project (http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/).

BTW, I thought Gert DeWit was coordinator for the Dutch GTP team.
What happened to him? I tried to contact him several times, without
results.

Kind regards,

--
branko collin