Re: Orphaned translations in gnome-core
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas online no>
- To: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome-db org>
- Cc: GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Orphaned translations in gnome-core
- Date: 04 Sep 2001 00:01:58 +0200
Den man, 2001-09-03 kl. 23:20 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
> El d_ 03 Sep 2001 21:32:14 +0200, Kjartan Maraas escribi_
> > Hi.
> > I added support for .desktop, .directory, .soundlist etc files in
> > gnome-core today. This resulted in a few translations getting orphaned
> > since the strings in the .desktop etc files had no .po file to be merged
> > into.
> > This was the case for the following translations:
> > br, es_ES, hr, id, is, pt_PT, vi, vi_VN.TVCN, vi_VN.VISCII and
> > zh_TW.Big5
> > I'm wondering what to do with these...
> You should upload the new files that xml-i18n-prepare has create.
You mean turn them into .po files and commit them along with changes to
configure.in to support these new languages? That leaves the question of
what to do with the three different vietnamese translations...
] [Thread Prev