Re: [Gimp-print-devel] FreeBSD/Gimp-Print still not compiling

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 08:07:11PM -0400, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
> This is really ugly, but the point is to forcibly use the included
> GNU gettext for building genppd.  This permits us to use the LANGUAGE
> variable, which Andy has observed working correctly.  It turns out to
> be remarkably tricky to actually pull in the stuff from libintl.a; I
> had to forcibly pull in gettext.o in order to get things from it.  I'm
> concerned that what I did will not prove portable.
>
> I would like Christian, Roger, and Mike (at a minimum) to review this
> change, and I'd like Andy and Jacob to test it.  It should also be
> tested on other operating systems.

The changes all look sensible and correct, though I can't test it right
now.

Just one issue:

> *** src/cups/genppd.c   2001/10/27 17:16:38     1.31
> --- src/cups/genppd.c   2001/10/27 23:54:53
> ***************
> *** 62,67 ****
> --- 62,78 ----
>   #else
>   #include <gimp-print/gimp-print.h>
>   #endif
> + #ifdef ENABLE_NLS
> +

> + #ifdef INCLUDE_LOCALE_H
> + INCLUDE_LOCALE_H
> + #else
> + #include <locale.h>
> + #endif

This part is already included in gimp-print/gimp-print-intl.h (although
it's not within the ENABLE_NLS #define (maybe it should be?).

> +
> + #include "libgnuintl.h"

Is this not symlinked to "libintl.h" in intl/?  If so, it will be included
in gimp-print/gimp-print-intl.h as <libintl.h>.

> + #endif
> +
>   #include <gimp-print/gimp-print-intl.h>
>   #include "../../lib/libprintut.h"