Re: [Gimp-print-devel] FreeBSD/Gimp-Print still not compiling

I was hoping I could test my "fix" (if it can be so glorified) on
Sourceforge's compile farm, but unfortunately they don't have CUPS
installed so I can't even compile up genppd.  Therefore I'll have to
rely on other folks with access to other systems (preferably without
GNU gettext and the right locales already installed) to test this.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net
Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net