- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>, gnome-doc-list gnome org,gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: doc-i18n-tool
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:48:44 -0400
On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 05:35:14PM -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> Daniel Veillard <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > You need to process this at the string handling level !
> > Commit this somewhere in CVS even if it need a new bogo module if nobody
> > accepts this. I cannot comment or work on code "in the air" !
> It's in the intltool module in CVS now.
Thanks, I will have a look at it as soon as I have finished giving
love to a few machine going on strikes for no good reasons :-\
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network http://redhat.com/products/network/
email@example.com | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev