Translating sgml files

Hi all

A few days ago somebody (don't recall now) asked again about a system
for translating sgml files, and talked about the system used by KDE.
I saw that system working in last GUADEC and had the pleasure of talking
with its developer. I liked very much but (yes there is a but) it
depended on QT libraries for the xml parsing (don't now about it now),
which is a problem for people like me that do not use KDE or nothing
that needs QT (installing all QT for xml parsing look bloated to me)

I started writing something like that program in Perl and used in
Evolution, this was before knowing about the KDE program and how it
worked.
Now I have write some other scripts a lot more avanced that the first
ones (the ones I used to translate Evolution) and I would like for you
to take a look, use them, modify them and whatever.
Of course they are GPL

Some missing work is:
 - Support for <pre> like tags. The ones that doesn't allow changing the
inside format.
 - Checking the definition of tags. At the momment I use hard coded tags
definition (inline_tags, alone_tags,...  you'll understand if you read
the code)

The scripts are at
http://people.debian.org/~hector/sgml-po/

There is also a sgml file (from evolution docs) so you can make some
test.

Feedback, patches and comments are welcome.

Regards,

Héctor

P.D: There may be some var names in Spanish I have tryed to use english,
but Spanish allways comes back under preasure :-)
I'll fix this soon. For example indentar.pl is a stand alone script that
I use for indenting xml files