GIMP stable (1.2) release ahead

Hi,

we are planning to do a GIMP bugfix release in the 1.2 series
in about a week. Please note that the stable branch is in the
gimp-1-2 branch in module gimp in gnomecvs. You can check the
current translation status here:

  http://sven.gimp.org/1.2/i18n.html

This page also has a link to the file README.i18n that has
important information about translating the GIMP. Chapters
6 and 8 should be of special interest to you.

Hoepfully we can ship 1.2.3 with a whole bunch of complete
translations. Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far,
keep up the good work.

Salut, Sven