Re: gtm release

Sorry for what I did. I was doing and thinking, this is not a good
idea...

I only did it because Ross commited some files into sf CVS and not to
gnome CVS. And because of the time I was away from the project I forgot
what was in each side so I looked into the dates and syncronized both.

Thanks,

Bruno