Re: A useful utillity

"R.I.P. Deaddog" wrote:
> > > How about moving that script to gnome-i18n/ ?
> >
> > Or better yet, include it in xml-i18n-tools/intltool? Like
> > "xml-i18n-stats" or something like that.
>
> That's a difficult decision...... since some other similar scripts have
> appeared before, like the pozilla.sh in gtranslator......

Don't they serve different purposes?
As long as this is purely a statistical tool and not a reporting tool
(i.e. doesn't send out mail) but simply just reports translation
statuses of the current module for whoever invoked it I think it's a
useful tool. I haven't had a closer look at it, but the tool I had in
mind and think would be useful is a really trivial one, basically just
(shell-style):

for file in *.po; do echo -n "$file: "; msgfmt --statistics -o /dev/null
$file; done