Re: bug-buddy: xml-i18n-tools support wanted

Karl Eichwalder <> writes:

> Carlos Perelló Marín <> writes:

> > > thanks.  either of you are free to commit whatever to get this going,
> > > and i can do a new release when it's ready.

I'm done.  Jacob, please give it a whirl!  Translators, please check
your .po files.

> If it doesn't fit any longer you can create a branch (using the date)
> and than try to merge it with HEAD.

Sorry, false alarm.  I checked in all pieces.  First I worked on the
ML_I18N_TOOLS_0_8_4_branch and then I merged my changes into the HEAD.

work :                          |                   ,__o