Re: bug-buddy: xml-i18n-tools support wanted

El 29 May 2001 18:23:31 -0400, jacob berkman escribió:
> On 28 May 2001 11:25:57 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > El 28 May 2001 04:18:41 +0200, Karl Eichwalder escribió:
> > > Hello Jocob,
> > >
> > > here is a change request.  Please, allow xml-i18n-toolization of
> > > bug-buddy.  Is somebody already working on this iusse?  If not, I'm
> > > inclined to volunteer.
> > >

> > I did a patch before the GNOME 1.4 release but It never was applied
> >

> > I think that it must be updated, but here you have...
>
> thanks.  either of you are free to commit whatever to get this going,
> and i can do a new release when it's ready.

Well, I had been reading the bug-buddy XML files and I only have a
question...

If we let that those strings (The bug priority/status) Which will be the
effect at Bug-Buddy?

For example I get all those strings translated into spanish, so I see
them in spanish, when BugBuddy sends the email to bugzilla will be all
those strings translated also?

I think that we need to hack also Bug Buddy to not get translated those
strings at the final email...

What do you thing?

--
Carlos Perelló Marín