gtranslator queries/feedback

hm, some simple thoughts about gtranslator which need feedback:

1) Support of the X-Generator header entry; it kills my nerves
	to see gtranslator printing out a warning at opening any
	 not post-operated kbabel-edited po file.

2) Wishlist? I didn't hear any wishes till now, so I could think
	you're all wishless happy; but this isn't so I guess. What
	 are your expactations.

3) I'll try to handle the error-cause for gettext 0.10.37 builds,
	'·' char and other stuff soon; what to take instead of the
	 '·' char? Any ideas?

4) Anyone having problems with last released 0.38 and the header
	opening? RH7 users did get crashes, from other distro-users
	 I didn't get any complaints. Are there no crashes with other
	  distros? With debian there aren't any within the header routines
	   .-)

5) Any CVS admin in here? I would like to see the empty directories
	from previous gtranslator development (libgtranslator, message-db.d
	 etc) removed from CVS base. Anyone willing to help?
--
kabalak / kabalak@kabalak.net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080