Re: Ever experienced gnome-doorman i18n bugs?

Kaixo!

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 04:36:15PM +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

>>> country list comming from countries.h not maked up for gettext.

That is easy.

However, depending on what the list is used for, it may be wanted to
have separate things: the user sees translated names, but the program
uses the non translated names (like in config file values for example);
so, until that point is not clarified, I won't activate it.

>>> I would love to learn how to make patches for these issues (especially
>>> strings that are in the po file and do not get translated in the software,
>>> like the ones coming from page-config.c).

there was a missing _( ) in one file...

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga